Job title: Stock controller
Reports to: Hotel Manager
Purpose of the job: To manage the purchasing and replenishment of stock at the hotel.
1. Processing purchase orders
2. Receiving deliveries
3. Reconcile delivery notes with purchase orders
4. Process goods received vouchers
5. Process and submit requisitions to the manager for approval
6. Do weekly stock take in the bars
7. Do monthly stock take and reconciliation of stock of every item in the hotel.
Qualification and experience:
Diploma in Accounting or any other related field.
At least 2 years experience as a stock controller.
Key attributes and competencies:
· Computer literacy
· Communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Attention to detail
· Ability to plan
Submission of Applications:
Interested candidates should send an application letter, CV and certified copies of certificates and transcripts to:
The Human Resources Manager
Mountain View Hotel
P.O. Box 14
Applications can be hand delivered to Mountain View Hotel, Hlotse or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for submissions is 9th November 2018. Late submissions will not be accepted.